BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bug's TEARS


Different tears

Anguish of being mixed
To sun and rain
So I hate you
But we have been so sweet
So I love you
But have left sad memories
I hate you
Let Me Love You
To experience early in the morning
So the taste of the growth
Sad without you
Sitting on the bed without any single of sensation
Left heart-breaking tears
The memories into a gray
So the pain you gave me to stay
You gave me all the loneliness
Do not want to concede the reality
But I was not clear
Do not remember the happiness you have
Heart is still crying non-stop
Not to comfort 
I want to over again to redeem

When you speechless
Without looking

Never mind I a wound in the heart
Why do i still this way
When i know there is nothing left to say?
I should have never loved you in the first place
Want to erase you without a trace
Try to tell myself that i need to hate you
For the pain that you put me thorough
But I
For some reason why still miss you
No matter how hard I try.

free counters
Powered by Blogger.